Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Moving the Work Forward

What an amazing meeting I had yesterday. I contracted Miles Conrad, to do an art/business consult. He has his finger on the pulse of the art business, and gave me extremely helpful information.
Ohhh there is a hummingbird on my banana tree! (Sorry about the ADD moment.)
Back to the subject. My darling hubby sat in, took copious notes, and asked relevant questions.
Miles said my work is visually stunning!! I was (and am) extremely flattered and humbled.
My organizational skills, not so much. Still there is hope for that area. I can hire someone, or get an intern, to help me. Yaaay!!
Now, I am encouraged, and inspired to press on with my goals and keep pushing the process and moving forward.

1 comment:

  1. That is so great to get that affirmation from someone you respect and gas his finger on the pulse of the art world. Your work is virally stunning. Onward with those organizational skills! I need help with that myself...

    ReplyDelete

Wow! I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment. I'll be posting it as soon as I see it.