Monday, February 27, 2012

Planning with Pinterest



Today, I was catching up with a dear friend, on the phone, when she asked me if I had any ideas for a wedding shower decor. Boy did she ask a loaded question!
When I replied in the affirmative, she hopped in her snazzy little SUV and drove right over.
We had a quick lunch of Tuscan lentil soup and steamed asparagus, and got right down to business. Armed with my Mac Book Pro a fast internet connection, and Pinterest, we were on our way! 

There are just so many clever, easy to do ideas, we had a hard time narrowing down the list!!





easy to make

Finally it came down to these amazing tissue paper flowers  ~~~> 

this felt bunting,


                                            these floating tea lights ~~~>
                     


and this cute cupcake liner flower.
(Maybe a couple other paper garland ideas as well.)











I kept getting distracted with all of these yummy, clever dessert ideas, but she was not in charge of dessert, so she kept us on track.





  She left me craving cupcakes and wondering where and when I will be able to use some of these fun, girlie, decorating ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow! I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment. I'll be posting it as soon as I see it.